1. How did the band come together?
Hello, I’m Tony Pettry the founder and guitar player for Shattered. I was in a great groove metal band and decided that I wanted to play something heavier which comes natural to me. So, I started Shattered and its been quite a ride.
2. What are some of your most memorable moments with the band?
I would say when Shattered went on tour with Fractured Fairytales and got to enjoy so
many great cities and spending time with my brothers.
3. When going to one of your concerts, what should people expect?
When coming to a Shattered concert you better be ready for not only us giving it all we
got on stage but a laser show and many stage props to get the crowd involved.
4. Out of every band you have seen live, who are some of your favorites?
Wow, what a great question! King Diamond, Iron Maiden, Gwar, and Kiss for sure!
5. What are some of your biggest influences that have shaped your music?
My biggest influences are King Diamond, Kiss, Iron Maiden, and I love jamming some
6. Have you met any of your favorite musicians and what were those experiences like? If
you have not met anyone, then who do you want to meet the most?
My biggest influence is Andy La Rocque from King Diamond and John Christ formerly
of Danzig which I’ve never met.
7. What are some long-term goals you have for the band?
We would love to tour and possibly make a living doing what we love.
8. What is the biggest accomplishment you have had so far?
We got an encore opening for Nile and Overkill. It was amazing.
9. What plans do you have for the rest of the year?
Shattered is finishing up our album and planning a tour. Can’t wait!s really easy to share with others.
You can follow up on Shattered through their Facebook, Instagram, and website.
Thank you to Rogue PR and Tony Pettry for the interview.
Support the blog
Image provided by Shattered and Rogue PR.